At Church Planter Wife, we are interested in hearing your stories. If you would like to share your story on this site, here are some guidelines to get you started.
- Please choose a clear topic related to your experience or thoughts about church planting. Write a catchy introduction.
- Organize your writing and use multiple paragraphs to help your reader.
- Keep your writing between 250 and 1000 words, please.
- At CPW, we have the right to edit any writing you submit to be posted. Editing will include making changes to fix grammar or conventions, eliminating portions if they are too long, or adding a minimal amount of writing to clarify your topic.
- Please do not submit any photos with your story ideas. If your story is selected to be posted on CPW’s website, we will ask for photos.
- E-mail your writing to email@example.com. Make sure you include your name, e-mail and phone number.
- Once you have e-mailed your writing, please allow 2-3 weeks for us to get back to you.
- CPW does not make any promises about what it will or will not publish. We reserve the right to post content that fits with our vision for CPW.
- Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story. We look forward to reading about you!